free iptv app 2020
Looking for some cool FREE IPTV apps to watch free live TV on your Android smartphone. Then today FREE IPTV has come up with the best of the list consisting of free streaming apps for your Android devices
FREE IPTV APP 2020
1 Live NetTV v4.7
Live NetTV provides 800+ live TV channels in 9 categories which are: Sports, Entertainment, News, Movies, Documentary, Cooking, Music, Kids and Religious. The service is absolutely FREE. It is so simple to use that you will instantly love it. We try our best to keep links up to date. Download Official LiveNetTV APK for Android Devices.
Live Net TV is a great option to stream cable TV without having to pay a cent. There are plenty of channels to choose from. Whether you like Sports, News, Entertainment, Movies, TV Shows, it’s all here. The app has also recently added an on-demand (VOD) section with limited content for free movies and shows. This tutorial provides detailed instructions to install Live Net TV on FireStick / Fire TV / Fire TV Cube. Keep reading!
Live NetTV on FireStick
There is an important thing we need to take care of first before FireStick allows us to install Live Net TV, which is a third-party app. Here is what you need to do:
1. Go to the FireStick home-screen and you will see the menu options on the top. Use your FireStick remote and open Settings
2. Within the Settings menu, click Device
3. On the following window click Developer Options
4. Now, make sure that the Apps from Unknown Sources is ON. If it is OFF, click it and turn it ON
5. You will now be prompted with a warning message. Ignore it and click Turn on
Your FireStick has now been set up to install any third-party app, including Live Net TV.
How to Install Live NetTV on FireStick
FireStick needs an additional tool to sideload third-party apps. So, the first thing you need to do is get the Downloader app from the Amazon Store.
Downloader is a must-have app for all the FireStick users who sideload apps onto their device.
After installing Downloader, follow the steps below:
1. Run Downloader and click the Home tab on the left sidebar.
2. Now, on the right click the URL field
3. You must now see the following pop-up window with the empty space to type in the source URL and the onscreen keypad. Enter the following link to download the Live Net TV APK on FireStick: https://www.livenettv.sc
4. You will be taken to a new webpage where you need to scroll down using your Remote navigation (the round button) and click the Download for Android button(See the image below)
5. The Live Net TV APK should start downloading now. When the download completes, the APK will be automatically executed to start the installation. When you see the following screen, scroll down to the bottom left where you see the Next button.
Next button will now be replaced with the Install button. So, click Install to continue
6. FireStick must now start to install the Live Net TV app. Again, it might take a little while (a couple of minutes)
7. You should see the App installed notification window when Live Net TV app is finally installed. There are the following two buttons:
- Open: to launch the Live Net TV app directly from this window
- Done: to return to the Downloader app interface
8. I am clicking Done here. You will see why in the next step.
9. We came back to Downloader because we will delete the Live Net TV APK file. Since you have installed this app, you don’t need this file anymore.
Click Delete button
10. Another prompt appears. Click Delete again.
11. You have successfully installed Live Net TV on your FireStick device. Go ahead and enjoy the live TV experience.
SEE ALSO : iptv links
2 Redbox TV App For Android, iOS And Firestick
best free live tv apk
RED BOX TV
RedBox TV includes hundreds of TV channels from the UK, USA, Pakistan, and many more countries that you can watch online from your Android smartphone
Watching TV is no longer an entertainment activity that we can only carry out when at home. There are hundreds of platforms and applications that allow us to watch our favorite TV programs whenever and wherever we want on our mobile devices.
RedBox TV for Android, for instance, is a platform that broadcasts the signal of over 1,000 channels from 15 different countries, totally free of charge. It comes along with an easy-to-use app, organized by tabs in which we only have to scroll through the channels to choose one to start watching (after viewing a couple of adverts, of course).
RedBox TV for Firestick
Sometimes, all you want to do is watch TV lying down on the couch with your favourite snacks kept on your lap to munch on.
It’s always better to watch a movie on TV rather than on the small screen. Firestick got popular because of this reason. REDBOX sought it as a solution to provide users with high-quality videos which could stream on TV.
With cable operators demanding high subscription fee of channels, RedBox TV fire stick came as an alternative to stream live videos for free. All you need is an internet connection, a smart TV and fire stick.
Follow the steps below to watch live streaming with the help of RedBox Firestick.
Launch your fire stick device.
Go to Home Screen and click on Settings.
Select devices and then go to Developers option.
Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources option and then again go back to the Home Screen.
Type Downloader on the search bar located on the top menu bar. You can see the Downloader app with Orange Color icon now.
Click on the downloader app and go to the browser menu.
The app will start to download, and once it completes, you will see the setup wizard. Click on install.
When the installation finishes, click on open to launch the app.
FREE IPTV APK
Meet the most popular live TV app for Android, Mobdro. It is a one-stop destination for live TV which is categorised into genres namely, Movies, Entertainment, Sports, Music, Tech, Animals, gaming, anime and spiritual. The app also houses popular TV shows which you can download.
The app provides live TV in more than 10 different languages from more than 30 different countries. Thus giving a wide array of content to choose from. The app interface is user-friendly and easy to use. The app doesn’t require you to have any login account.
The App is not available on Google Play Store but you can download the latest Apk from their website. The app is
The app is supported on the devices running on Android 4.1+ —
DOWNLOD LINKS https://www.mobdro.bz/mobdro.apk
FREE IPTV APP TO RUN M3U
4. Exodus Live TV App
Exodus Live TV App is another good free iptv app to watch live TV for free. The App interface is very good and fresh to use. The App is free but contains Ads. You can get an Ad-free version by paying some amount. The App is actually a popular Kodi Addon by the same name.
The Addon is developed as an Android IPTV App. The App mostly streams the content from USA & UK which includes Sports, Entertainment, News, Religious, Movies etc.
In my test, I found most of the channels run smoothly without any buffer.
Features of Exodus
A very low rate of buffering
Free account, no sign-up needed
Support HD quality
Simple User-Interface and simple navigation.
5 UK TV NOW
This is also one of a popular free iptv App to stream live TV, movies and shows on your Android device. They provide more than 150 channels from countries like the UK, US and Indian Subcontinent. This app is, of course, one such app which lets you enjoy seamless streaming on your device. You can filter the shows by Genre, Year, Rating and type.
1 The app doesn’t require you to have any login account.
2 The App is not available on Google Play Store but you can download the latest Apk from their website Download.
3 The app is also supported by FireStick and Android Box
best iptv app for android